Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Let it Snow!!!

Woke up Tuesday morning to a bunch of the white stuff falling and all over the ground. It made things interesting driving to take Spencer to his visitation. It got cancelled but not before we arrived at the YWCA to drop him off. When we arrived Sarah the YWCA staff member who is working with Spencer's birth father came out to meet us and told us that Birth father had called at 8:29am to cancel. (Special note: the visitations start at 8:30am) She could not tell us the reason why. It was not to bad getting up the hill to get back home. Glad that we have snow tires on the car!

I went to work and when I got off at 4:30pm it was snowing a ton. I was so brave (don't think I will do this again) and got onto the free way to drive home. It was dark and the snow was falling fast. I felt like I was going through a tunnel of snow flakes! I think I was going 40 miles an hour, but felt like I was going 100 miles an hour because of the snow flakes. People passed me, but I didn't care. I didn't feel safe to go faster.

Later last night I took some pictures of the snow in the trees. And this morning it is still snowing. I took some more pictures to share. I think we got 3 or 4 inches at our house!

It's begining to look alot like Christmas!

1 jittering comments:

MaryRuth said...

I'm so jealous! It looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! We've been in the mid 70's all week. No sign of Christmas around here!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.