Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Monday Musings

Spencer had a really good time at his Music Class yesturday. Bryan was able to come since he had a few hours free in the middle of the day. Spencer really likes to play with his Dad. During Music Class all he wanted to do was have Bryan hold him and walk with him. Spencer got to beat on a big Snare Drum. He was watching the teacher hitting the drum so intently that his eyes were blinking each time she hit the drum. It was fun.

After the class we drove to Walmart to get some stuff and Spencer once again fell a sleep in the car and slept in Bryan's arms while we shopped. This music class wears him out! LOL!

oh...I found another cool digital scrapbooking site....Check it out! Katie the Scrapbook Lady

1 jittering comments:

Heidi said...

I think it is so neat you take Spencer to a music class. I beat he just loves it! I need to find something like that here for Xander.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.