Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Chatching up

We have had a good few days. It is hard to believe that it is already Wednesday!

I got to watch a friend of mine's two sons today. They were 3 years old and 7 months old. They had a great time with Spencer. At around 10am this morning another of my friends came over with the little girl that she babysits (she is 2 years old) and we all went to the park down the street. I think all the kids had a great time. It was hard for me to keep Spencer happy- he wanted to walk around with me holding onto his fingers, and the 7 month old wanted to be held, and his older brother was running all over the place. It was hard trying to make them all happy. But I did it! It got really warm and we headed home after 40 minutes. It felt like it took us another 40 minutes just to walk home. The two older kids were very tired from running all over the place at the park, and I think the heat didn't help.

This after noon Spencer is taking a good long nap and so I was able to do a scrapbook page! Check it out!



This layout was for a Color Challange that I participated in. I had to pick 3 out of the 6 colors that were up on the message board and this is what I came up with.

I am going to try and attend a Parenting Class tonight with one of my friends. It sounded like such a good class that I wanted to check it out and see for myself. It is the author of the "Love and Logic" books. I will report back on how it went.

Also, I finally bought something at Deseret Books with my gift card that I won. It is a Gift Set of the show Signing Time! Spencer and I watch it on our local PBS Station on Mondays . It is Baby Sign Language. The Gift Set has 3 Vols. and a music CD. I can't wait tell it arrives. Spencer is now signing "More" and "Grapes" We are working on "Crakers" It is so cute when he does the sign because he smiles really big.

4 jittering comments:

jennbecc said...

Very cute layout...like the colors and the picture is cute too. That must be one of the shirts that Anne gave Spencer for his birthday right?

Love you,
Jenn

Heidi said...

What a fun, busy day. Kids sure can keep you busy. And I need to come up with something for that challenge too.

Anonymous said...

boy! he sure does look realllly cute in that onesie! :)

Anonymous said...

I just read Jenn's message...boy she has a good memory!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.