Saturday, October 21, 2006

Home and back to normal?...


Bryan and I are home from Leavenworth. We had such a great time. I would love to visit this little town again in the future. Christmas time sounds like it is beautiful and festive as well. But tons of other people think the same thing.

Here are some pictures of the town.

Here are some pictures of the room that we stayed in. My camera battery kept dieing so I didn't get good clear pictures indoors. We got free robes, a little brown teddy bear with a Leavenworth, Icicle Inn sweatshirt on, some spa soaps and face cream, and a game to play. Romantic Game- very tasteful.

We also got Wine glasses, fruit candies, a cented candle, a dozen roses, and ..... strawberries and cream and chocolate truffles (YUM)


We ened up not going to the Black Bear Cafe. It was not open. We thought it was a resturant but it is like a little coffee house. So that was sad. We ate at this place that was kind of like a Denney's. The food was good but the atmospher was not to pretty.

I will post more pictures tomorrow of our hike/walk down town. I got a few cool pictures.

1 jittering comments:

MaryRuth said...

I LOVE the pictures!! And Leavenworth at Christmas is ABSOLUTELY amazing! Totally worth all the people!!

So glad you guys had a good time!!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.