Thursday, October 26, 2006

Monkey Boy


Monkey Boy!

I made Spencer's Halloween costume this past week. I had found the brown fleece outfit and decided that Spencer would dress up as a Monkey. I figure this could be my last chance to pick what he will be....since he is growing up so fast and next year he will be 2 1/2 years old...he might want to pick something out himself.

I sewed the head peace and the tail with a little help from my Mom while she was in town. I am sooooooo proud of my work! I can't believe I sewed it! YEA!

And isn't he just so darn cute!!!!


We have a busy few days with parties and stuff.
Friday Spencer has a Gymboree Halloween party.
On Saturday is our Ward Truck or Treat.
And on Tuesday (HALLOWEEN day) we are trick or treating with a friend and her daughters. We will see how Spencer does with that.

I will try and take pictures of each of these events.

Happy Halloween!

1 jittering comments:

jennbecc said...

VERY CUTE!!! And great job on the sewing to you and Mom!

Love,
Jenn, Tater & Tot

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.