Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Web site finds

I have been surfing on the internet and found some cool places to check out if you have kids.
One is from Baby Whisperer. It is on their message board under toddler activities. I have not read through it all but what I have read gave me some great ideas. A good friend of mine let me borrow her book when the Bug came to live with us. It was the best thing I read. I mostly skimmed it really but I got so much out of it. I thought I would Google Baby Whisperer and see if I could find anything and I did. Not only stuff for babies but toddlers as well. YEA!

The other site I found from reading one of the posts in the message boards on the Baby Whisperer site. It is called Joyful Heart Learning System, and the poster does Sensory Boxes for her children and gave the link to the suggestions this system does for each month! How fun! I have checked it out and I really think I am going to see if I can do this. It sounds like a really fun thing for Bug to play with. They also have Play dough receipes too for each month. Interesting.

I will try and get some pictures taken of the things I have been laminating so you can see just how cute they are!

1 jittering comments:

Andrea said...

Those are some great fun ideas. I too read the Baby Whisperer, along with many other "sleep" books, and the Toddler one. Some very helpful information.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.