Thursday, April 12, 2007

Am I crazy?- UPDATED!!!

I have been neglectiant of my Blogging duties! LOL!

Busy is all I can say. I am crazy that way.


I have the Bug signed up for several classes for the next few months and I wanted to share with you all out there who read my blog what things were are busy doing.



The schedule is....


Currently
Tuesdays 10:15am to 10:45am Music & Movement Class (5 weeks long)
Thursdays 9:30am to 10:30am Sensory Adventure Class * learning about the 5 senses. Sight, Sound, Smell, Touch and Taste. (5 weeks long)



Then from June 11-June 15 (Mon-Friday) 10:30am to 11:30am Color Wheel Class
Then from June 25-June 29 (Mon-Friday) 10:30am to 11:30am Heads, Hands & Feet Class
Then on Saturdays starting June 30 -August 18 from 11:00am to 11:30am he has a swim class
Then from August 13-August 17 (Mon-Friday) 10:30am to 11:30am Kids in Motion Class



In September I am thinking about joining a Mommy Co-op. Not sure yet, but checking into it.


The Music & Movement Class on Tuesday was a lot of fun. Bug really liked running around with the bells and laughing. He also enjoyed the scarfs- and playing Peak-a-Boo! He didn't get it at first but then when he watched the other children and the teacher he really got into it.



The Senory Adventure class today was not what I had thought it was going to be.....but it still was ok. The class was held in a very very very old house. It was so neat to go inside and find our class room. I could not help be wonder what room it was called when a family lived there. It was the Corbin Home. Today we worked on our Sense of Sight. Bug got to paint with water colors a Color Wheel. Make a Sun out of hand prints using the Warm Colors of the Rainbow and a Fish Picture out of the Cool Colors of the Rainbow. We used Glue, water color paint, and Sissors today. All things we had never used before. I was a bit nervous....because I was wearing something nice and so was the Bug. Next week I plan bring either grubby clothes or a smock for the Bug to wear so that I am not so worried about his clothes.



Hereis a picture of what he created today.


Oh....and for those of you out there who might have been worried about the sissors.....I was the one doing the cutting. Bug does not know how to hold them....or even what they really are for....but know he does.....and I am sure he will be begging for them from now on. Yea (not for real).


So do you think I am crazy with all the activites I have Scheduled for me and my son?

UPDATED*******
I have spent way to much for the above classes but they are spread out through 4 months so that is why I feel I can justify it. When we get placed with our next child....*possibly this fall* I will not have the time, or the energy or $ as right now. LOL!

3 jittering comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? I don't think you're crazy, I think you're prepared. I just am curious how much these classes are costing you? I'm interested in the sensory class.

jennbecc said...

yes...you're crazy.
...I too am curious about the cost...have you had a financial windfall?...struck the lottery?...inherited a million from a rich relative I didn't know we had?? I couldn't imagine this schedule with the twins...It's hard enough remembering who ate what last!

Andrea said...

Yup crazy. lol. just kidding. I think it's great to go out and do things. Meet new people. Have fun. IT's much harder with more kids, so totally enjoy the time you can do things with one. And as long as you enjoy it and aren't going crazy I think it's great. Have fun!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.