Friday, April 04, 2008

Flashback Friday



Bug is only a month and 5 days old!

April 5, 2005



Here is Bug crawling and playing with some canning tools that my Mother sent to me. 2006




Goofing off with Mommy!


2006




Bug and Daddy last year down at River Front Park getting ready to feed the ducks. (or sea gulls rather)


Feeding the ducks last year.

And the last two pictures are of him from last year at Mobius Children's Museum.

Running, Running, Running....what he did all the time and still does.


2 jittering comments:

jennbecc said...

So Cute! I love Flashback Friday! And Zack and Jake still wear that striped shirt that you let them borrow. Do you still want it back since you're having a girl? *L*

Andrea said...

so crazy to see how much they grow.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.