Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hey that is my room!


It was such a nice day yesterday and we were all out in the back yard to enjoy it before Bryan had to got work.

I did come in side because the sun was giving me a head ache and the sun glasses were not cutting it. Bryan came in shortly afterwards to get dressed for work. I could hear Bug from the kitchen screen door and thought he would be ok for a few minutes until I could get out there to keep an eye on him.

But then I heard his voice in the baby Monitor that is down stairs in his bedroom, and this is what I heard.

"Hey! That is MY ROOM!" at first I didn't think anything of it because I hear his voice all the time in the baby monitor when he is playing down stairs but then I remembered, HE WAS OUTSIDE! Why was I hearing him in the baby monitor! Then I realized he probably was near his bedroom window and I needed to make sure he was not in the basement window on the outside. I quickly went out side and walked to the side of the house and what I found made me crack up!!! He WAS in the basement window- regressed window and was not able to get out. He had thrown his chalk down there and wanted to get them. Not sure just how he got down there, but, he quickly realized he couldn't get back out. I stood looking at him, he didn't know I was there watching him. Then Pepe' our black and brown tabby cat was in Bug's window in Bug's room and Bug says, "Hi Pepe'. I have to rescue you."


I was not able to get a picture because my battery on the camera was dead. But I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities in the future- YOU THINK???
(The picture above is from last year. Just so that you can see what the window looks like.)

1 jittering comments:

Grammy said...

yup...he has come of age! The new adventures start now...prepare yourself daughter! *smiles*

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.