Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful Day 21

I am thankful for the Bus system where I live. I love the fact that I have a bus stop only two houses down from me and it takes me down town to all the fun things that happen with in 10 minutes.

Today me and the kids took the bus down to Mobius. I was meeting up with my friend Renee' and her church playgroup. It was an adventure. I had Lady Bug in my Baby Bijorn carrer, and a back pack on my back. Bug walked along side me. He did so good! Walked right next to me the whole time, and didn't run all over the place. He has sure grown up! It makes my life easier and makes it more fun to go out with him.

I had several people stop to look at Lady Bug and comment on how cute she is.

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.