Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful Day 28

I am thankful for sleeping babies.
I have had a rough few days with the kids. They have been waking each other up during the middle of the night, and Bug has been making it difficult for Lady Bug to take her naps during the day.

Right now, it is almost 9pm on Friday night, and the kids went down really easy tonight. 6:30pm for Lady Bug after her bath, and Bug at 7pm after we read 10 little stories about Christmas.

Since 7:15pm I have had the opportunity to check my emails (50+ in my inbox) and update christmas wish lists, and now blog a little. I am seriously going through withdrawls not being able to get on my computer more. SAD!

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.