Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful Day 30

I am thankful for the Holidays. All the different things to celebrate this time of year. It helps to get me through the colder, darker days of Winter. Knowing that there is something to look forward to doing this time of year, helps my mood.

Bug is very excited this year. I think we will have a very fun Christmas morning. Presents might have to wait to be put under the Christmas Tree until he is in bed (dreaming) on Christmas Eve. He might think it is OK to open them before hand.

I have many activities planned this coming month and hope to get the opportunity to post about them. I have been finding it difficult to find the time to blog and surf and check my emails with both kids. But I am trying to work out a system for myself so that I can get my much needed computer time fix! *LOL*

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.