Tuesday, December 23, 2008

4 months old!


Lady Bug is 4 months old today!

I can't believe how quickly time is passing.

She is getting so big! Growing up so quickly, but I am happy about that.


Things she has accomplished so far:

1. Holds bottle all the time.

2. Eating Solid foods~wants to try everything that Mommy, Daddy, and Brother are eating.

3. Tons of rocking and rolling going on. She flipped from her tummy to her back one time.

4. Things she loves; bath time, and story time after bath, and her "Teddy Blanket".

5. Has started to sleep a bit longer through the night from time to time. (5 hour stretches)

6. Laughs when you come into the bedroom after her naps.

7. Cries when she wants you to pick her up. She will stop instantly.

8. Several people say how cute she is, and I have to agree. Last week I had several people comment on how she look like a Baby Doll. It cracks me up.

9. Hates to ride in the car seat in the car. Bug hated the car too until he was a year old and could face forward. Only 8 more months!

10. Has really started looking at her hands and how they can grab onto things and allow her to bring things to her mouth to explore.


Happy 4 months Lady Bug!

We love you and are proud of all that you are doing now!

2 jittering comments:

jennbecc said...

Happy 4 month Birthday LB! Everytime I look at a picture of her, I can't believe how bald and white she is! *L* I LOVE IT!! EEEEEEEEE!

Renee' P said...

Wow! 4 months old!
Time goes by to quickly these days.
Rose turned 2 months 2 days ago. I can't believe it. Sounds like we will have her a while longer too.
Glad to hear that LB is sleeping longer for you. Rose spoils us and has been sleeping through the night (7 hrs) for a week or two.

Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.