Monday, August 03, 2009

Swim Lessons Begin!

Bug had his first Swim Lesson class today. He did really good. I was a bit nervous that he would get crazy and take off running and try to jump off the side of the pool but he surprised me and behaved pretty well. I did have to go over one time to tell him to listen to his teacher. He kept splashing her with water while she was helping the other kids float on their backs, and she had asked him like 20 times to please stop. I figured I needed to step in and make it clear that we would not return if he continued to not listen to his teacher.

Here are some picturesof him in his class. There was 5 kids total today, 3 girls and 2 boys. The other little boy is a friend of mine's son. He did great too for his first time.











Blog Signature

1 jittering comments:

Becky said...

Hey Brenda! I know I haven't popped into your blog for a while- but it has been fun to get caught up. Love the pictures of your kids - - sounds like your summer has been a busy one- and it is amazing that your little girl is almost one!

I a question- what pool were these pictures of Bug doing his swimming lessons taken at? It looks like a really fun one that my kids would love to visit if we are in Spokane!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.