Friday, October 16, 2009

Got Pony Tail?

I have been trying for what seems like years to pull Ladybug's hair into a pony tail. She fights me the whole time. Until today! My friend Alyson gave me a couple of her pony tail bands that she uses on her foster daughter and I gave it a try at bathtime today. It worked really good! Ladybug fussed a little the first time I did it, but then when I re-did it she was so pre-occupied playing with the water that she didn't pull her head all over the place. She looked soooo cute with that one little pony tail! I am sooooo giddy with excitement! Here are a few pictures of last nights bathtime.
She loves to make faces at me...LOL such a goof!







3 jittering comments:

Andrea said...

cute pony!

Renee' P said...

YEah, I'm their w/yeah in the pony tail venture. Lily STILL doesn't have enough hair to put one in...although I might try a tiny one like you did!!!

It's very cute :)

Stephani said...

Way cute, I couldn't do that with my girls till about 18 mos, but as soon as I could I was excited about it too. So fun to make them look like girly girls. :)

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.