Friday, June 18, 2010

Flag Day and Rain, Rain Go a way!

Monday was Flag Day. I found a fun Lap Book activity for Bug and I to do while Ladybug was taking her nap. It was fun to watch Bug cut out the pictures and color and paste the lap book together. I love his Flag that he desinged.


Just a random picture of Bug. He looks sad. It has been raining non-stop for days. :( Hard to have fun outside.



A crab that Bug made in school the last week. I love the face! Have it hanging up in our kitchen on the curtain. Makes me smile.



It is raining outside yet again. :(




Ladybug relaxing while watching some Elmo. I thought she was a sleep. Does she look comfortable to any of you reading this blog?



~Brenda


0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.