Saturday, February 02, 2013

WAVA & Groundhogs

Just a quick note: We are officially switching to WAVA for Bug's Schooling.  Drama didn't turn out quite what he had hopped for this semester so we are dropping out of the Alternative School in our School District and going back to WAVA using K-12 Curriculum.

I am happy.  I wish we were already set up today, but it is a process to fill out paper work and get things all transferred over. So in the mean time we are still doing Odyssey Online.  Grumble Grumble.

But soon - VERY soon it will be K-12 and since I can see the light at the end of the tunnel I can be patient and trudge a long.

On a side note:  The ground hog didn't see his shadow so maybe - just maybe we will have a early spring.  I am soooo tired of the snow and not seeing the sun.  Spring always never comes soon enough for me and does not stay long enough.

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.