Friday, November 25, 2005

Decorating

Thanksgiving turned out really well. Bryan and I organized our cooking and we got every thing done in time for Dinner with our friends Ryan and Becky. They brought their little son Elliot. Elliot is almost 2 months older than Spencer but Spencer looks like he is 5 months older than Elliot because of his size. I think that Elliot talked to Spencer yesturday while us parents were talking amoung our selves because today was the day that Spencer finally held the Crawling position. He has never done this before. I was so excited! I CRIED! and CHEERED by little boy on! I tried to call Bryan at work but his phone was turned off, so I called my mother. I needed someone to tell this exciting news! I took some pictures and you can see one below in the previous blog entry!

I am so excited about Christmas this year! We took all our Thanksgiving decorations down this morning and our Christmas tree is up and so are the lights in the window and the wreath on the door. Spencer seemed to enjoy watching Bryan putting the lights on the tree and smiled big when we turned them on. Take a look at the pictures below our home decorated for the holidays!

2 jittering comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda, happy holidays. I am glad to see Spencer doing so well. It's no suprise, you and Bryan are great people and parents. Jerilyn

MaryRuth said...

Looks great! Very festive!!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.