Thursday, March 02, 2006

Vacation

We have been enjoying our visit with our families! It has been a good vacation. We have gotten tons of cute pictures of Spencer for his 1st birthday. I will try and get them posted when we get home.

California is beautiful at this time of year with all the flowers budding on the cherry trees. It is nice to see all the green grass too. Bryan has been suffering from the allergies already though. He is glad that he only has to deal with seasonal allergies at home.

Gerdie (My sister and brother in laws doggie) and Spencer are having a great time together...and so is Madison (my mother's new doggie) They are all playing tons and tons! Spencer has been getting wipped out from all the crawling.

Spencer is enjoying all the family and the fun things to get into.

1 jittering comments:

MaryRuth said...

I'm so glad you're having fun!! Happy Birthday to Spencer!! Can't believe you guys have had him for a year!!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.