Sunday, February 26, 2006

Have been sick

Been pretty busy this past week taking care of a sick child. I can't wait tell winter is offically over and most of the cold/flu germs are gone for a while.

Spencer got the flu a week ago and just yesturday truly started feeling better but not perfect.

We are going on a trip to visit Bryan's and My family! Leaving tomorrow! Going to stay 2 days with one of Bryan's brothers and then 2 days with my sister and then one day with my mother. It will be good to get a break from the cold weather here, but I do hear that it is suppose to be raining during out trip. But at least it will not be snowing? It should be interesting to see how Spencer does on the airplain. He did great in October when it was just him and me flying, but now he is crawling! And that might cause a challange because I don't want him on the floor crawling around the plane! *L* Don't believe the attendents would like that to much either.

Spencer turns 1 on March 1st! Can you believe it. Time sure flies!

I will try and update the blog on the things we have been doing during our trip, but I can't make in promises. I am not sure if we will have access to a computer while down to visit family.

1 jittering comments:

MaryRuth said...

Sorry to hear you guys have been sick! Hope you have an awesome trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.