Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tired!

Busy day yesturday (Saturday)

We all went to Post Falls to see Clifford at the La Fiesta Celebrations at the Gray Hound Race Station but we must have gotten there to late. Clifford was no where to be found. The Music was fun though and Spencer got a yellow ballon. He LOVES ballons! We were kind of disappointed about the event and only stayed maybe 15 minutes.

It was very warm yesturday. I think it only got to 75 degrees but this seemed very warm. Our van doesn't have air conditioning that works and it was not fun driving in the warm weather.

We went and got Spencer's Hair Cut! He cried because he had just fallen a sleep in the car and we woke him up.

Then at 3:30pm Spencer and I went to a baby shower. There were tons of people present and it was great to see my old co-workers again. Kendra was happy to see Spencer and so was Shelby! Spencer just wanted to crawl and crawl and crawl and pull down the table cloth and climb the stairs and crawl and scream. I didn't bring his pasifyer and that is why he screamed alot. It was very warm in the house and I was HOT and sweeting! I must have looked awlful. We left early (right after our gift was opened) and by the time I drove 3 blocks Spencer was a sleep in the car. When I got home I put him in his crib and this kid slept and slept and slept. I thought he would sleep for an hour or two at the most but the kid slept tell 6:30am this morning! He got 13 and 1/2 Hours of sleep! He was very Hungry when he woke up this morning!

Bryan works today....and it will be Spencer and I at church again today. Hope today goes better than last Sunday. Active! He is very Active right now! And he isn't even walking yet! Oh MY!!!

2 jittering comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like busy weekend. And I can't beleive Spencer slept that long!

MaryRuth said...

Sounds like life is going good and that you guys are keeping buys! Miss you so much!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.