Friday, November 17, 2006

Am I ready for Thanksgiving?

Update on my Eye. I went to see my eye doctor yesturday and I don't have pink eye but rather a sensitivity to my contact lenses. It has been over a year since my last check up and my contact were old. I have been prescribed some drops to put into my eye and told not to wear my contact lenses for a week. OH MY!!!! You should have seen me try to drive home with my glasses. I have been having a very difficult time wearing my glasses and feel sick most of the time. I am seriously thinking about getting that Laser Eye Surgery done! Seriously! I hate wearing these glasses and have been a GRUMP because of it. Bryan has been taking the brunt of my Anger. Sorry about that, and keep appologizing.

We are getting ready for Thanksgiving!!!! Having Dinner at our place with a few friends. I am baking the pumpkin pies as I am blogging. Plan on having Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry Sause, Gravy, Mashed Potatos, Green Bean Casserol, Fruit Salad, dinner rolls, and the pie, and icecream!!! Yummy. I am working on making all the items that I can ahead of time so that I am not in the kitchen the whole day. Would like to spend some time with my Family and Guests.

Tomorrow is the Sealing! I am sooooo excited. I have to iron Spencer's White Outfit....which I have not gotten a good picture of yet. That is why it has not been posted.... It is a one piece jumper with a vest. Can't find a picture to link too to show you how it looks. Sorry.

Well, got to get my pumpkin pies out of the oven.....and let them....coool...

2 jittering comments:

MaryRuth said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!! I remember our fun Thanksgiving with you guys at our house a couple of years ago... good memories!

So excited for you guys tomorrow!! So wish I was going to be there!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Heidi said...

Hooray, no pink eye. And I hear that everyone who gets laser eye surgery loves it! I have not heard anyone say anything bad about it. However, I am still too chicken to get it, so I understand if you don't want to.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.