Thursday, November 16, 2006

update on baby girl

Well it looks like we are not going to be placed with the baby girl like we thought. It is a long story and I can't really go into any details at this time.

I am ok with the situation. I was really not to sure if I was ready to have another baby to care for at this time. She came over to the house yesturday like I wrote on Tuesday and Spencer did GREAT. He was a huge help to me and did not get upset at all while she was here.

She still might come to live with us but it is going to be a while longer until all the family (relatives are checked out for perminate placement first).

Also, I do have Pink Eye! How bumberish it that?!!! I was at a Foster Training Class last night and I had to leave early because my eye hurt soooo bad. I went into the bathroom during the break and my left eye was RED! Gross! Bryan went to Walgreens for me to pick up some stuff to help with the pain. It really didn't help to much but just doing something helped me to feel better about it. I saw my doctor yesturday about it and he just said that it was a viral infection and didn't look bacterial. But he didn't give me anything for the discomfort. I have my yearly eye check up at my eye doctor and I am hoping he will prescribe some med for me....it just hurts so much.
I am bumbed that we have the Sealing scheduled for Saturday and I will probably still have a RED eye! SAD.

2 jittering comments:

Heidi said...

I am so glad that Spencer did better. It always seems that kids can adapt to new things much easier if they are in their own environment. Good luck with the Pink Eye.

MaryRuth said...

So sorry about the pink eye! Hope it clears up by tomorrow!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.