Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Signing Paperwork

We are off to the Attorney's office to sign paperwork for the Adoption!
Monday is the BIG DAY! From now on to be called "Adoption Day!"

Got Spencer's Sealing & Blessing clothes in the mail yesturday....and they look like they will fit him. I have them hanging up in his bedroom....They look so cute! I will try and get a picture to post so that you all can see it.

So much to do....time seems to be running out. But I am Happy!

2 jittering comments:

Heidi said...

That is so exciting!!! Just curious. How does it work to have him sealed to you? Can you do it as soon as he is adopted, or is there a waiting period? Again, I am so excited for you!

jennbecc said...

5 days to Adoption Day!! Yippee!! The cousin tots are doing a little dance in-utero!!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.