Thursday, November 09, 2006

family photos taken today!!!



Wow...what a great day! We had our family photos taken today....and I have to admit I was really worried about having them done. I was worried how Spencer was going to do, but I was so surprised and pleased with how they turned out, and how Spencer did! He was perfect! The photographer was TERRIFIC! AMAZING! WOUNDERFUL! She got such good shots of Spencer. It has been a really long time since I have seen him looking soooooo cute in a picture....usually he is a blur!













We spent a lot....but I am sooooo happy. We went to SEARS. But I feel that what I received was the best I have EVER gotten. I am so happy. (Did I say that already?)

Here is some of the cute poses of Spencer and us.

And as for family members....be on the look out for you own copy of a picture....and Christmas cards in the mail!



4 jittering comments:

Heidi said...

OH my gosh! What DARLING pictures! I always end up spending a little more than planned with pictures, but I never regret it. And I don't think you will either.

jennbecc said...

Great Pictures! I can't wait for my copies! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are really great pictures! You all look so happy (couldn't imagine why...) :)Please put me on your list for a family photo. You have two handsome boys!!

Anonymous said...

scip ecin

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.