Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pictures and more pictures...




I forgot to post these pictures of Spencer from New Years Day!






Above are the pictures from our trip to California.

We flew down on Thursday the 4th into Oakland, and Bryan's Dad picked us up at the airport. It was raining and very windy. The "Bug" fell right asleep once we started to head down to Campbell. We stopped by Bryan's Parent's apartment to see where his mother works as an apartment manager. Then we went to see Bryan's Dad's new Chiropractic office. They both (Bryan's parents) seem so happy.

Then it was over to Geoff and Trisha's home where we were able to stay for a few days. We went to Happy Hollow on Friday. The "Bug" enjoyed the carousel and the rides for the kids. He loved the trains and the park slides.

On Saturday we met at Bryan's Parent's apartment for a Family Gift Exchange. All the kids loved it. Anna, Michael, Rylee, and Spencer. They all had so much fun opening presents. Then it was off to a Greek Resturant for dinner.

Sunday, we drove up to my Mother's place in Santa Rosa. It was a nice drive. Sunny and Warm! We saw my Sister and Brother in law too. It was so good to see them. I also got to meet up with my Step Dad and spend a little time with him too. My camera quite working on this leg of the vacation so I didn't get any pictures other than the last one of the "Bug" and Bryan walking to the park. It was sooooo warm there and we couldn't help but want to get outside and play.

We opened Christmas presents from my family on Tuesday night...and also had Taco's! My Mom's Yummy Tacos!!!!

The "Bug" enjoyed the dogs! My Mom's Dog and my Sister's Dog. He would laugh and laugh so hard and run around...having them run after him. It was funny.

We headed back to Bryan's Parent's apartment to return their car and get a ride to the airport.

We were all very happy to be home....but miss our family.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures above.

2 jittering comments:

Renee' said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time in California with your families. Nothing beats time home over the holiday season. Spencer is adorable and I hope he had a great vacation. I'm sitting her waiting for my laundry to finish. Have a great night.

MaryRuth said...

I love your pictures! They are so cute!

So glad you guys had such a good time with your families!!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.