Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bryan's New Truck

Here is a picture of Bryan's new truck.
Funny thing to add....As I was driving to my chiropractic appointment today I had a premonition about the new truck that Bryan was going to get. I was warming up the van and a greenish-blue truck passed me...it caught my eye..I pulled out onto the road to head down the "South Hill" and another greenish-blue truck passed me....it caught my eye too....I remember thinking, "Was that the same truck that just passed me already?...and then thinking to myself, "That is the type of truck that Bryan is going to get." And then I let the thought go....and then right before I was pulling into the parking lot of the Chiropractic office another greenish-blue truck passed me...and I said to myself, "That IS the type and color truck that Bryan is going to get." I went to my Chiropractic appointment and headed home so that Bryan could go to his and then go out looking for trucks. He called me and told me he found a truck...and I asked him what color was it...and he said greenish-blue. My mouth dropped open. I was right...Freaky hu?

1 jittering comments:

MaryRuth said...

Did you guys ever find his other truck that was stolen?

I love the color of his new truck!!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.