Sunday, February 18, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday



Well I think I did pretty good with my habit of trying to drink atleast 2 bottles of water a day. I drank 2 bottles on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. On Monday I managed to drink 3 bottles total! But on Thursday I only drank 1 bottle, and I think that was pushing it. I just got to busy visiting with my friend Kristi who came over to visit with me.

So for this week I am going to continue to work on drinking two bottles of water everyday. I think I still need to work on this to form it into a true habit. But I am worried that I will have some trouble from Thursday the 22nd through the 28th of next week because I am going to fly down to California to visit my sister and brother and law and their boys and my Mother too. I fear that I will not remember to drink my water. So that is why I am not going to start a new habit to work on until I get back from my trip.

Besure to check out others Smart Habit Saturdays entries on Lara's Blog. Thanks Lara for hosting this!

2 jittering comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Your doing well! I hope you enjoy your trip ... and that you remember to drink your water. Maybe when you first get there you can go buy 8 or more water bottles to help you keep track of your habit.

Lara said...

I thought someone had a great idea to write 1,2,3,4 on their water bottle and cross off the numbers every time you finished a bottle full and re-filled.

It's easy to get dehydrated when you're traveling so keep up the good water! Have a great trip!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.