Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hubby working on Basement!

This post is to brag about my Hubby. He has been working hard on making our basement look more like people live there, and I have been meaning to post some pictures of the progress...but I have been a bad wife. Sorry hubby.

So I am going to post some pictures of the progress today. I wish that I had more. I guess I need to go get more pictures.
This is a picture of some of the framing that he did to create a hallway into the one finished room down stairs. I am standing in my future Laundry room and looking out the place where the door will be.
This is a picture of a view from the hallway looking at the wall that will become the laundry room door and room. You can kind of see the stair case off to the left of the picture.



This is a picture of the same view as above but now there is a door installed.


Now hubby is working on wiring. It is giving him a fit, but I have faith in him that he will figure out how to do a three way switch. Thanks to the help of some friends from church, he might get it figured out by the week.

I don't have a before picture or after picture of the stair case....but he closed that all in and made the stairs more safe to walk on. Once everything is done, they will be carpeted. Yea!
It is cool how it is coming together. I know my Hubby would like it to be coming along quicker, but I am still so proud of him.

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.