Monday, May 07, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday 5/5/2007


I know that it is Monday evening for me but I really wanted to join this weekly posting from The Lazy Organizer. Smart Habits Saturday. It has been several weeks if not months since I particpated in this. Life just got to much I guess....or I just didn't want to fail yet again...but I realize that good habits will not form unless I give them a try. Not doing anything doesn't help.
So after serious thinking I think my SHS for this week will be to work at least 15 minutes a day on the crochet baby blanket that I started. I want to have this blanket done by the time our new Baby Girl is placed with us this Summer or Fall.
Check back with me in a week and see how I did.

1 jittering comments:

Andrea said...

What a great goal. Good luck and can't wait to see the results.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.