Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Carpet shopping!

Yep. We went shopping for carpet this morning. We went to a local remnent store and picked out two simular patterns of burber carpet. One for the Bug's new bedroom, and the other for the hall way in the basement. We got some swatches of the carpet we choose.








Bug's Carpet










Hallway carpet (sorry this picture is not clear)

Now I need to make a decision on paint for the walls. I hate picking out paint. I am not sure why it has to been so hard for me to decide. I guess there is just to much to choose from. We will be going out this week with our swatches to pick out the paint. I will try and let you all know what is choosen.

3 jittering comments:

Jennie said...

ok... thanks for looking at my blog! i love it that you are reading it!

i totally have enjoyed your blog too! this is so fun! it is like instant friends!

i also wanted you to know that i am seriously checking out the lazy organizer! it is sooooooo what i need!

anyway... thanks again!

Andrea said...

Nice carpet. I too have such a hard time picking paint out. So far my husband does it all.

MaryRuth said...

I love the carpet!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.