Monday, June 04, 2007

BBQ and toy equipment

BBQ at friends house went really well. Bryan got off of work at 3:40pm and then we jumped into the van and Bryan into his truck and drove to Alyson's place, to eat.


We needed Bryan's Truck because Bug got a new Play Structure, and it was to big to go into the back of my van. Here is a picture of the new toy!




Bug loves it. I didn't bring my camera to the BBQ *(so wish I had) so I don't have any pictures of him climbing all over it. Him and my friend's son were having a GREAT time. My friend's son has a mini four wheeler and he took Bug for a ride on it. It is really slow. This was Bug's first time on one, and he did pretty good holding on to C's tummy has they rode around. I was a bit nervous at first but as soon as I realized Bug was ok, I relaxed. Bug did fall off one time and was scared...for...about....2 seconds and then wanted to get right back on. He was laughing and laughing and squealing with delight. I guess we will have to keep our eyes out for one in the future for Bug. LOL

The boys also enjoyed the little swimming pool and slide. They both came inside after playing in the yard all wet. Us adults were way to hot to be outside but those boys were having such a great time.


I also got to use the chalk on C's new painted chalk board. Alyson painted C's bedroom closet doors with this special paint that works like a chalk board....so cool. Bug also enjoyed using the chalk and writing too. Bug enjoyed the train set that C has, and they got long so well.

It was a great day!


Today is yet another HOT day. Well the weather is only 76 degrees but it is MUGGY! Bryan and I are very envious of Bug getting to sleep in the basement bedroom because it is so much cooler down there then our room. Not sleeping very well lately because of the heat. It is suppose to drop down to 61 degrees by tomorrow...and I hope the weather man is right. But I also hope that it is not Muggy like today.


I did meet up with another friend Tami today for a playdate at the park with her girls and Bug.

Here are a few pictures.



It was so hot that we only stayed for about an hour. I had planned to go to Walmart and buy some tomato plants but it was just to hot, and Bug was very very cranky when we got back to the van. He was hot and tired. So we headed home and I have just been cleaning, doing laundry, and blogging. LOL.

1 jittering comments:

Jennie said...

sounds like you are having a marvelous summer so far! i love days like that! playing, easy going days...

fun to hear...

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.