Saturday, June 02, 2007

Sleeping the Night Away....

Well, Bug offically slept in his new bed room last night. He went down really easily. Only cried once and I think it was because he could hear the water running out side...the pipes are in the basement and the water running can be loud at times. I think it frightened him. Bryan went to comfort him and Bug went right down. He was quite until I think 4:30am...when he woke me up with a loud cry....but then silence....and again a louder cry at 5:15am. But when I got down stairs to him with some warm milk....(it was way to early to be getting up), he was back to sleep. I don't think he really woke up until 6:30am today. He was happy when Bryan went to get him out of his crib.**** He is still sleeping in the crib....one transition at a time.

Today, I tried to have him take his nap at 1pm and we drank milk, and read a story and he went down fine....but then he decided to go Poop and that was the end of the nap. I was talking to my mom on the phone when I could still hear him playing with some toys...and after 30 minutes I finally went down to get him up and realized why he couldn't fall asleep. So No Nap Today! I hope this means he will go to bed easily.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Here are a few pictures of Bug helping me around the house and the back yard. I have been meaning to share and blog about them....but just have not found the time.





I had some cute pictures of the tomato plants that I planted in the garden but the heat got to them, and they died....and then I had some cute pictures of the lavendar sprouts and the squirels must have gotten to them....because they are all gone...and there are holes where they were....and a few peanut shells. I am sad! :(

1 jittering comments:

Andrea said...

Yea for sleeping in the new room.
Cute photos.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.