Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Bryan!


On Sunday it was Bryan's Birthday. I had ment to publish a post to wish him a Happy Birthday but it was Sunday and I was enjoying my Hubby being home and not working.


So even though it is a day late, here are the 34 things I love about my hubby.


1. The way he sings in the shower.

2. Changes the words to songs as he sings them so that when I hear the original song again all I have are his new words. Uggg. It use to bother me but I love it now.

3. That he lays out his clothes for work the night before...and gets his own bag/dinner ready.

4. Loves to read. He will read a new book a week.

5. It is so easy for him to pick out books at the library. He is fast.

6. He loves to watch old TV showes. He is currently watching Mission Impossible, and I guess Gunsmoke is going to be getting recorded on our Dish Network DVR now too.

7. I love that he works so hard to provide for our family, and took this job working for the city bus system to make some great money so that I can stay home and care for our son.

8. How he loves to play with Bug. He helps Bug with his excercises each morning with working on going down the slide on his belly, and doing wheel borrow walking and stuff like that.

9. That he will take Bug to Gymboree for me when I have an appointment and can't take Bug myself. He usually is the only guy in class.

10. That he worked on the basement and made it into a beautiful playroom and Bug's new bedroom.

11. That he is always working on some improvement on the house (inside or out).

12. That he wants to go back to school to get his Masters Degree. He has been researching online some colleges and is working on getting excepted into one of the choices. I can't remember the name of the college at this moment.

13. That he mows the lawn every week, so that I don't have too. I got the opportunity to mow the lawn a few weeks back and it is HARD work. Plus, my allergies kicked up something awful. I was sneezing the rest of the day - non-stop!

14. I love that he needs computer glasses now. He is getting so old!! HE HE HE.

15. That he will tell me thank you for doing his laundry every single day.

16. He will bring me home flowers "JUST BECAUSE" some times.

17. That he will call me on his cell phone to just say he loves me and is thinking about me.

18. That Bug and I can meet him for a small ice cream at McDonalds on Wednesday nights at 7pm while he takes a break.

19. That he will change Bug's Dirty diaper if I ask him...even though it makes him gag!

20. He gives me an hour each morning to go walking or just "ME" time to get ready for the day....while he plays with Bug and they work on Bug's Excersies. See number 8 above.

21. That it has been almost 11 years that we said "I DO." and that he was standing with the minister when I walked down the aiel. I saw some video- that showed him not feeling to good the night before our wedding. Getting cold feet?

22. That he listened to his HEART and asked me to marry him. And how he proposed.

23. That he prays for me every night during family prayer as we kneel next to Bug's twin bed, to bless Me to have the strength to be a good Mom to Bug and take care of my family.

24. That he tries to support me in the hobbies that I am into.

25. That he put the air conditioning unit into our window to help us get a better nights sleep.

26. His ankles. I think they are very sexy. Don't ask me why....I can't explain it. And I would agree it is pretty strange to be "turned on" by someones ankles, but I am. I know I am strange.

That could be a whole nother post.....the strange things about me.

27. That he always smells like "Old Spice", even when he gets off of work.

28. That he buys me white chocolate M&M's when he goes to the discount gerocery store, because that is the only place that sells them.

29. That he is willing to deal with me and my temper, and forgives me when I get upset. At least I hope he forgives me.

30. That he can read my mind from time to time. It is true. We can be sitting at a resturant, and I will be thinking about some random thought, and then he will answer me verbally. It is weird. It happens alot more then I care to remember. I guess wish that he would read my mind when we are fighting so he will understand how I am feeling and realize that I just need him to give me a hug and tell me that he loves me.

31. That he will kill SPIDERS for me!

32. That he will rub my feet after a long, hard, tiring day of chasing after Bug.

33. That he will eat what ever I cook for dinner, even if it tasts really bad.

and the last thing I love about Bryan is:

34. That he gives me a kiss everytime he leaves to go to work.



Happy Birthday~ Bryan. Love you!

Here is to 34 more birthdays.


Oh and by the way...

You sure are getting OLD!!!!

9 jittering comments:

Andrea said...

what a great hubbie you have. Sounds like a lot of nice things he does! You are a lucky girl.
Happy birthday!

Kate said...

What a sweet tribute to your sweetheart! My dh does #2 too . . . it's maddeningly endearing! :) Happy Birthday Bryan! :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday....john

jennbecc said...

Sorry I forgot Bryan's B-day! What a terrible Sis-in-law. :( I do believe I'd forget my own b-day these days thanks to the twins! Sheesh! *L*

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Brian,

Dave and Bethany

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bryan!!!

Jennie said...

that is one of the neatest list about a spouse that i have ever seen! how lucky you both are to have each other!

you for having a man that will do all of those wonderful things

and he for having a woman who recognizes all of them!

MaryRuth said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! Great list!!

Unknown said...

He sounds like a wonderful husband. I hope he had a great b'day. I bet he was flattered by your wonderful tribute to him`

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.