Monday, August 27, 2007

sorry so long again.

Well it has been an interesting week. I had not idea that it had been a week since I last posted. Sorry to all my readers out there (not sure there are many), but I know there are a few.



So here is a quick review.


Squeeker is still here. Have not heard from the new case worker yet. I think it is a good sign for now.


We had a little visitor on Wednesday. I was outside with the boys in our back yard when I heard a small little "Meow". There was a little black stray cat. I ended up taking it to the animal shelter. Didn't really want too, but I have my hands full right now with my two cats and the boys. Here is a few pictures of the little thing. Bug enjoyed him.






Grammie T. came to visit us last week. She arrived on Thursday. We all went to the Airport to pick her up. It is so nice that we live about 10 minutes from the airport. We went to the wrong baggage claim and when I finally convinced Bryan that there was another Baggage claim area we we were all running through the small airport trying to find my mom. Bug was happy to see her, but I don't think he realized who she was until she took off her glasses when we got to the van to head home. He got a huge smile on his face. He had such a great time with Grammie.




Squeeker seemed to enjoy Grammie being around. He loved her holding him. He would fall right to sleep, so relaxed and warm. My Mom made a Quilt for Squeeker. Here is a picture of it. I love the Sail boats!



Here is a picture of my mom with Squeeker! To cute!

3 jittering comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Brenda that you still have the little guy. I figured not hearing about things for awhile that that wasn't good news, but it was. The quilt that your mother made him is just precious.

Andrea said...

love the quilt. So nice. And cute photo.

Jennie said...

i am so glad you are back! i have missed you!

i used to LOVE it when my grandmother came to visit! such special memories!

i am happy that the boys had fun with her... and the quilt she made is beautiful!

welcome back! :)

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.