Monday, September 10, 2007

More updates on Toe

Bug went to see the foot doctor today to check out his toe. She told us that Bug didn't have a broken toe. What the ER doctor saw was the extra growth that little kids toes have because their bones in their toes have not fully grown together. So what the ER doctor saw was not a broken toe. I am still glad that we went the ER though. It made me feel better. And I am Sooooo Glad that his toe was not really broken. The staff at the ER were great and treated us all very well. They have a stressful job to do.
We celebrated by going to the park and met up with a few of the ladies from M.O.M.S. group. Bug had a great time playing at the park and with the other kids. It makes me happy that he is getting along so well with the other kids. :)

1 jittering comments:

Jennie said...

i am glad that i wasn't broken!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.