Friday, October 26, 2007

Long awaited Date Night!

Back in September Bryan bought me tickets to a play for my Birthday. The play was called "Same Time Next Year" and we finally got to attend it on Wednesday night!
I had no idea what the play was about other than it had to do with two people who are both married and meet up the same time each year. It starts off that they meet to sleep together each year (They don't show anything) but as they get older there relationship becomes more than that. They each help one another during curtain stressful times in their lives. The play starts off in 1951 and goes tell 1975. It was funny to see how the woman's clothes and hair styles would change....and the guy mostly stays the same until they meet in 1970 when he lets loose and doesn't wear a gray suite like he has worn all the other years.
The play was good and I am really glad that we went, but mostly it was good because I was with Bryan. It was NICE to spend some time with him with out being interupted by Bug wanting someone to chase him around the house.
Bryan already told me that he was going to try and get tickets to the Christmas Performance at Interplayers. I hope he can!

1 jittering comments:

Andrea said...

how great to have a date. glad you had a good time.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.