Friday, February 01, 2008

Daily Craft Project.



It's beginning to look like "Valentine's Day!"


Bug and I did this today too. Got the idea from here! She changes it each day! Wish that I had taken pictures, but my camera died, right when we started the project and I didn't want to make Bug wait while I went and found the plug - in for the camera, so we kept going with the project. He helped me place the hearts in the window- well pointed to where he wanted them to hang. LOL.


I am sooooo happy that it is finally February! It means that Spring is coming! Well, a few more months away, but it means it is coming. :)

2 jittering comments:

Grammy said...

and the days are getting longer too! I love the Hearts! Brightens things up so much! Now you just need some of the spring bulbs blooming around here to add to them!

Jennie said...

ooooohhh! these are so cute! i love them! what a great idea! even for me.. with no kids! lol!

thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.