Friday, February 01, 2008

Pre-School activity



Just this morning, Bug and I did a little session from a free work sheet down load from here. The lady who runs this web site changes the Daily learning sheet and Daily Craft project each day. She also has tons of free stuf that you can down load and print up and laminate. I love her site.
I cut out the word squares and then he colored each heart word. I helped him with the glue stick because he doesn't like the sticky stuff on his fingers; and then he placed them down on the squares. I didn't tell him where to put the words, but instead asked him where they went and he pointed to the correct spots!
Wow! Plus this kid read each of the words. He knew what they all were.
I will try to laminate this really cute quite folder activity that goes with the Nursery/Sunbeams lessons each Sunday through out the year. I found it here! Bug was reading all the words on this thing too! He new them all!!!!!!

2 jittering comments:

Grammy said...

Spencer-Doodle...you are getting way to big! Grammy will have to put a brick on your head to slow you down! I am so proud of you. Remember you are going to read me another book next time I call! Love you...

Andrea said...

I love Sugardoodle. So many cute things.
And thanks for the great site. I'm going to try the work sheet. So fun.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.