Monday, March 31, 2008

Off to Mobius

Bug and I are heading to Mobius (the Children's Interactive Museum) today for a "Stuck on You" class. I think it will be about things that are sticky like glue and such. I hope that he likes getting out of the house and going to this class. We have been cooped up for a few days because of the snow and the fact that Bryan has needed to take the Van because his truck does not have snow tires on it.

We get to ride the City Bus! I will try and get some pictures of him today if I can get my camera to work. I really don't want to take the video camera with me, because it is so big and bulky and I fear someone will take it when I am not looking.

I just hope that Mobius is not to busy today since it is Spring Break week and since it is so cold out I think most people will be doing indoor activities.

3 jittering comments:

The CLAMShack: said...

hope you guys had a fun day! i need to take the boys on another bus ride. they love it!

The CLAMShack: said...

hope you guys had a fun day! i need to take the boys on another bus ride. they love it!

Anonymous said...

Did you have fun? I hope so. I have internet again, so my life is good!
How's the baby doing?

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.