Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday

First off- my sister and mom are arriving today for the weekend! I am so excited to see them!

Now on to Flashback Friday!

Bug using a sippy cup for the first time with out my help holding it. He was sitting on his giraffe pillow that Auntie Jen gave him for his first birthday!

Last year~ lion mask we made at a craft class. Mommy and Daddy made most of it because Bug enjoyed running around the class room more than sitting in his chair....but when we came home the mask was on his face all the time! He loved to "Roar" like a lion!

1 jittering comments:

arah said...

i see Dr. Barrong. I've been going there for about 7 years. Dr. Brisbois was my doctor before him, but he retired from delivering babies and just does infertility now. Most everyone i know that goes there has Dr.Hiss. Good people there.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.