Thursday, June 19, 2008

Learning for Little Ones - Sensory Boxes (revisited)


Thursdays over at Stay at Home Mommy's Blog is the weekly discussion and ideas for Learning for Little Ones. This week is Homemade Manipulatives. I saw what Babychaser did for her son and it reminded me of what I did for Bug last March 2007. I thought I would just post a link to my post about the sensory box that I made for Bug. I pull it out every once in a while for him to still play with and he still loves it!

Check out more ideas at Stay at Home Mommy's Blog!

1 jittering comments:

Aimee Kieffer, aka "Momzoo" said...

Thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog.

The ladybugs are super cute and your little boy is even cuter!

Congrats on the new pregnancy!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.