Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bug's Thursday Morning in pictures....

Went to the Chiropractor's Office for Mommy's weekly adjustment. It has helped her with her swallon feet and sore hands.
Today I got to have an adjustment too. Here is a picture of me getting my adjustment. I love it! Run as fast as I can to the adjusting room and climb up on the table as fast as I can and wait for Dr. Bond to adjust me. I think the clicking tool he uses tickles! I laugh and laugh a lot from it.

Here I am with my Dad at the park afterwards to play.....


More playing!!!!


Now for some running through the water!!!!


Getting pretty WET!!!


Then it was time to head home to warm up and have lunch, watch VeggieTales and play with Dad some more before he had to head off to work for the evening.

Relaxing the rest of the day, and helping Mommy out. She is pretty tired today.

4 jittering comments:

Christensen family said...

Bug - it looks like you are having a great time. I love that splash pad you are playing on! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

-Jamie (Camerons mom)

Little April said...

I wish we had a splash park near by.

Andrea said...

that looks like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

I really need to find time for my adjustment and massage. This has been a tiring week.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.