Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sorry so long...

I continue to heal. Tired most of the time. Busy with doctor appointments and daily blood draws, and other Dr. Appointments for Bug, Lady Bug and myself.

Can't believe that Lady Bug was born 2 weeks ago.
Can't believe that my Mom has already come and gone.

I am learning how to manage my time now with two kids. Lady Bug seems to want to eat all the time. Everytime I get a break she is awake again. But she really is a GREAT little Lady Bug.

I am sorry this is going to have to be short. She is waking up yet again. HUNGRY MOMMY!!!
Here are a few pictures from the past week.



















6 jittering comments:

jennbecc said...

EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Finally get to see some pictures! I can't wait to hold her in person! :)

Sara Rose said...

Lady bug and Bug have the same nose!!! Too cute!!

Stephani said...

I'm glad you're home and doing better. I LOVED these pictures, thanks so much for taking time to share. I especially loved seeing Lady Bug with her eyes open, she is SO stinkin cute!!!

Amanda said...

Great pictures! Lady Bug is adorable!

The Girls and Dad B. said...

She is so cute! Love the pic with grandma and also the one with bug. Hope you are doing better soon. It is quite an adjustment to go to 2 kids... You'll do just fine.

arah said...

I am glad you posted pics of her, she's adorable. I hope your getting better too.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.