Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Great!

I made it to church on Sunday! It has been forever since I have been able to attend Manito Ward! It was so great to see all my friends. Several people came up to us to say hi to our little new Lady Bug and check on how I am doing.

Bug made me so proud! He walked right into the Nursery all by himself. He didn't need Daddy in there at all. Bryan and I went to Sunday School with Lady Bug and then the third hour I took Lady Bug to be fed, and Bryan did end up going in to help with Nursery. The room is just too small with the number of children they have in there. I think there is 20 kids in a 15 x 15 space. Way to small. And Bug just can't contain himself with all the kids around. He does good for a while but then he loses it. I am hoping that they will come up with a new room for the nursery soon.

2 jittering comments:

Sara Rose said...

It was so great to see you and lady bug (in person)! You look amazing!!! And she is soooo cute! Bug is getting so big also! He is becoming such a little man and big brother! keep up the good work!!

Andrea said...

Yea for going to nursery! that is a small space. And a lot of kids. We made 3 smaller classes so it wasn't so many kids and that helps a lot.
So glad you got to go to your ward.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.