Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful Day 29

I am thankful for my husband.
I don't often tell him that I am thankful for the things he tries to do for me.
In fact I have been a pretty crabby person lately. The pressure of caring for the kids and my duties of taking care of the home has made me a little bit grumpy. Well actually, a lot grumpy.

Bryan has been trying hard to give me help at night for feedings and Bug's night wakings. He also surprised me yesterday morning with the Christmas Tree put up for me this morning. I got to sleep in for a little bit (7:10am) before Lady Bug woke up crying for food. When I came out Bryan and Bug were working on getting the tree up for me. It was a nice surprise!

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.