Friday, December 26, 2008

4 month Pictures!!!













Took Lady Bug in to get her 4 month pictures today! She did fabulous! She loves to have her picture taken.
Updated***** To answer Mrs. Mordecai's question on where the pictures where taken.*****
I got the pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids. The photographers are soooooo good with the kids. They are quick and fast and there is no sitting fee! I only have to pay for the sheets I want. So what I have been doing is buying one 8 x 11 to put in Lady Bug's picture frame in her bedroom. I get a boarder on it that has her name and at the bottom says how many months he is. It only costs me $20. Next month I will also be able to get two free sheets since I signed up for a free website 2 week trial. I don't have to keep the website after the trial is over and still get the two free sheets. I really like Kiddie Kandids. Compare to Sears or JC Penny's where in the past we have had our family photos done the experience at Kiddie Kandids was Heavenly! Yep Heavenly! We were in and out of there last month with pictures of the family, and also of Lady Bug's 3 month pictures with in an hour! Pictures taken and prints ready for pick up. Granted the 10 x 13 had to be ordered and was ready for pick up 5 days later, but everything else we were able to take home that same day! Last year at Sears it was almost 2 hours total....and Bug was driving me crazy! I ended up spending almost $200 on pictures.
If any of you are interested in Kiddie Kandids I say give them a try. I am very pleased with them. VERY Pleased!

7 jittering comments:

Christensen family said...

Oh Brenda, these pictures are absolutely precious! Wow, amazing how she just is so happy and smilies so perfectly! Love them!

Grammy said...

Cute Cute Cutie!

Dianna said...

Soooo cute! Where did you get the pictures taken?

Adam said...

She's like a beautiful angel, nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for you sweet and kind thoughts.

Queen of the House said...

She's so adorable!!! LUCKY- I love Kiddie Kandids, there isn't one around since we moved and I really miss them.

The Barney's said...

I have gone to Kiddie Kandid 2 or 3 times and they always have done a great job!! She is so cute. Aren't little girls fun!!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.