Friday, December 05, 2008

Flash Back Friday

I was looking through old Christmas pictures a few days back. I was trying to find a picture of Carona wearing that Santa Hat. No such luck. I know I have one around her somewhere, but where is the question.

I came across the picture above while looking for that silly picture of Carona, and I had to giggle. Bug was so chunky...he had just started to learn how to crawl when this picture was taken. Pepe' was in for a huge change with this crazy child now being able to come after him.

1 jittering comments:

Stephani said...

Haha, cute...I love cats, I wish we could get a kitten for the kids this Christmas, they would love it, but we can't have pets where we are right now. But someday...

Bug really is a cute little chunk in this picture, I love chunky babies. :)

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.