Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day~Gifts

Here are some cute pictures I got of the kids on Valentine's Day while they were opening their gifts from Oma and Grandpa (Bryan's parents). The pictures are really washed out. I had been messing with my camera and forgot to set the shutter speed back to normal so that is why they are all washed out.



Could not decide on which picture I liked more, so I posted both of them.




Love the expression! He loves to make things with Foomies!!!



A feelings bear puzzle!!!


Another Seahorse for Ladybug! This one we will call Aurora. She loves sleeping with both of her seahorses.




Warm and fuzzy outfit!!! Great for the snowy cold days!

Thanks Oma and Grandpa for thinking of us on Valentine's Day!

1 jittering comments:

jennbecc said...

Sounds like you guys had a nice Valentines Day. Cute gifts!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.