Saturday, May 16, 2009

Vacation Pictures 2

Our internet is really really fast at the new place. Because of this I am able to upload pictures so quickly. So while I am taking a much needed break from unpacking as well as taking care of my kids, I was able to upload some more pictures from our vacation.

Hay Ride at Lemos Farms.


Went out to Half Moon Bay for a bit after lunch. Bug really liked the sand. I was surprised. Because it was really cold and windy. But he seemed to enjoy himself.



Bug was out near the water with Uncle "Diggs" Derek, and Cousin R.




Bug wanted me to barry him in the sand. This is far as I got.

More pictures to come.
~Brenda

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.